|Interested in becoming a member?
The Kingsburg Gun Club bylaws currently limit the number of active, paid memberships at 150 members. It is common for a waiting list of prospective members to be in place when a membership becomes available.
Prospective members must be sponsored by an existing member and complete an application for membership. Upon acceptance as a member of KGC an initiation fee and the dues for the current calendar year are due and payable.
The first year of membership is considered a probationary year and the new member will be expected to fulfill the requirements of membership as outlined in the bylaws.
If a prospective member does not personally know any current members for sponsorship they are encouraged to attend and participate in club workdays and events as listed on the club calendar. Any hours volunteered prior to becoming a member should be logged in the club work binder and will be taken in to consideration when there’s an opening available.
Facts about the club and what is available:
- The club is open to the public/non-members on Tuesday nights beginning at 5pm and on Sunday mornings beginning at 10am for trapshooting practice.
- The cost to shoot practice for non-members is $5 per round.
- The club is equipped for trapshooting/shotguns only - there are no rifle or archery ranges available on site.
- The Clubhouse is available for rental for private parties and events - please click on the "Clubhouse Rental" link for more information, including pictures of the facilities.
- Each year, the club hosts a 6 week long Spring League that is open to the public. More information is available on the "Spring League" link that is found when clicking on the "Club Shoots and Special Events" tab above.
- The club hosts ATA/CGSTA sponsored events throughout the year. Scheduled shoots are listed on our calendar (click on the "Club Calendar" link for the full calendar). Full programs of the events for these shoots will also be posted on the website as soon as they are finalized.
- Each year in June, the club is the proud host of the California State Shoot.
- During the California State Shoot, camping sites are available for those coming from out of town who would like to stay on site during the event. As the shoots draws closer, more information will be posted regarding how to make reservations.
Directions From SB CA-99 just South of Kingsburg:
|Take exit 109 heading East toward Avenue 384/Woodlake
|Turn left toward Diagonal 27 (right if exiting from NB CA-99)
|Turn right at Diagonal 27
|Continue onto Avenue 384
|Turn left at Rd 28
|Take first left onto Ave 388
|Take the first right onto Rd 24
|Turn left at Gilbert Drive
If you have other questions regarding the club and what is offered, please contact the webmaster
and your questions will be answered as soon as possible.